Thursday, 2 February 2012

Jamie's Journalistic Journey towards Financial Freedom!

This year I'm going to try out being self-employed, earning my existence through woodworking, programming for mobile phones and music.

A big step but now seems like a good time to try it, my girlfriend (Katie) and I are moving cities. At the moment I'm actually on holiday in the Queen Charlotte Sounds, but once we get back the move beings in earnest.

And through this blog I'm going to cover all the nitty gritty details of my efforts. I find blogs that post actual information about how they're getting by, and how much money they're making fascinating, so this is going to be my attempt.

So let us hope I make something to talk about!

Over the next short while I'll be messing around with my website (http://www.flyingkakapo.co.nz) and adding some information to this blog.

Meanwhile here's what I'm enjoying:



No comments:

Post a Comment